Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who plays paintball?

The reason why I ask is this:

I don't know about the rest of you but I love paintball. And when I saw this piece I instantly thought of playing paintball with it. I think that if every player had one it would bring the game to a whole new level.

I find that most players have no strategy when they play, it's just basically fire at anything that moves regardless and they usually end up wasting a ton of rounds and killing off some of their team mates, which in the end makes for some intense but rather boring games. There's no strategy.

I know it's not a paintball gun, and I know it packs a lot bigger punch but still, the games would be realistic, and that's what I like.

Gun

Comparison Charts

The primary effect is trauma : the shock (15J/cm³) directly neutralizes the aggressor.

SHORT SAFETY DISTANCE (1m) Low risk of permanent injuries even at very short range.

Links (if link doesn't work then goto Less Lethal and choose the FN303 Launcher)

I have played before, I enjoy the game.
    0%
    I have played before, not my type of game.
    0%
    I haven't played yet, looking forward to trying.
    0%
    I haven't played, I have no interest in the game.
    0%
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

How much does the ammo cost though? Looks expensive, compared to simple paintballs at least.
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

It all looks very expensive, and it's probably hard to get too. I wonder if you need some sort of liscence to even obtain the gun?
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
      X