I'm so pissed off I could spit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Andrews
    Sorry to hear that. Last week a friend of mine was driving home just after dark, with the windows shut and doors locked. Some bastard smashed the passenger window and stole her handbag whilst she was stopped at lights

People who do these things REALLY piss me off. If I ever catch them at it...

T.
    Wow, that's pretty brave of the thief. If that happened to me, I'd gladly chase him down and remove something very valuable to him, if you know what I mean...
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Set yourself up a dodgy business, which might offer to 'clear' laptops on the side...including passwords

What kind of password protection was on it?

Did you lose much data/photos?
      Meet Jasmine.
      flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

All the data was backed up, and there was no sensitive info on it, luckily. There was a bios password, which I've heard is tough to reset on a thinkpad, and it was running WinXP with strong passwords (but no encryption), so any cookies I had (very few at that, I generally don't store passwords for anything on the machine) are safe.
        Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
        X