No announcement yet.

"Catwoman" movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a huge comic book collection going way back and forward to when I left for college. Unfortunately my mother decided to "clean" and threw out two boxes with over 500 of 'em I had wrapped in plastic...the oldest ones of course

What were they?

Action Comics, Strange Adventures, Superman, Batman, VERY early Spiderman & other Marvel series, Detective Comics, Green Lantern, Flash, Adam Strange, The Atom, Green Arrow, J'onn J'onzz...the Martian Manhunter etc. etc.

Was I ever po'ed.

Dr. Mordrid
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 18 March 2003, 09:13.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Hey Doc, I think you're mistaken, it's not Pitof who directed City of lost Children but Jean-Pierre Jeunet. And he didn't do Joan of Arc either, it was Besson.
      Let those who want to be simple, be simple.

Comment

Ouch,
        Thats gotta hurt. But Mom's are funny sometimes even thou they're Saints. My Mom threw out my Hockey card collection. It wasn't many but I remember having some rookie cards in there.

Comment

Ssin;

I think he was the effects or 2nd unit director on those. My booboo.

Dr. Mordrid
          Dr. Mordrid
          ----------------------------
          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

I have a collection, but largely more recent stuff. Marvel, mostly related with the X series of stuff. Uncanny, New, X-Men, X-Man (only complete series I've got), Cable, and some limited stuff from around 1995 to 2002. Most prized item I've got? Dunno, think its Wolverine #1, #145 Foil and the entire Origin limited series all in NM condition. (Told you I'm rather new).

Though a lot of it is going soon, as I need the room (and the money, mustn't forget about the money ) Rather envious of some of you for having the "rarer" and collectible ones (that I would love to have except for no room and money )

J1NG

Comment

Working...
            X