No announcement yet.

... and tattoos on men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Besides being butt-ugly, tatoos are also often very questionable from a medical standpoint.
    A significant cause of hepatitis I believe.
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Interesting! Only 2 men tattooed in the lounge, neither of whom regret it. The rest of us pretty divided (19 each in the top 2 and bottom 2 categories).

Now, I have a confession. Although I don't considered myself tattooed, strictly speaking I am. I have a small number of red, green and blue dots, almost invisible and certainly not decorative, around the lower abdomen. I'll leave you to guess why.

Oh, Paddy, and AIDS too.
      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Well now there is always the sex appeal to having a tatoo; a good tatoo in the right place on the right person (yes there are a lot of conditions, I know) can be appealing...now keeping that in mind I wouldn't really reccomend it for most (my humble self included) as most just can't pull it off too well...I mean you have to have the looks, and the personality and everything that goes with is, ya know?

~Sethos
        "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
          A tattoo anywhere visible? Might as well have it on your forehead and have it say "unemployable".

- Gurm
          Actually a friend of mine has a tattoo of a raven mid forearm. That didn't prevent him from getting a job at a hotel.
          #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
          people do all day!"

Comment

Working...
          X