Suddenly got very quiet on the forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suddenly got very quiet on the forums

Seems like everyones drifted off. Has a new planet opened????
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Sunday, the official day of relaxation.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I reckon a new planet has opened and nobodys told us.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

sunday i supose.....
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Not just Sunday. On an average, I get 150 e-mails/day, including spam and net list activity (5 forums), with 26-28% spam (neatly filtered with POPFile, with ~99% accuracy). This past week or so, I've been getting <100 e-mails/day with nearly 50% spam. I would therefore say that my ham mail has dropped from an average of 110 to 50, a massive drop.

Why?

Well, partially due to interlocutors being absent (3 of the forums concern people who may have gone to a big show in LA), but this is not a complete explanation because the frequency from Europe and non-related lists has also dropped.

Could it be because of the hostile invasion of Iraq? I don't know. The only forum that seems to be going full steam ahead is Temp and it may be that Doc, Gurm and others are so busy with their rants, propaganda and unconfirmed hearsay that they no longer have time to participate in ordinary forums.
          Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Dunno the temp forum has been fairly quiet as well.
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Well yesterday (Sunday) we were all getting pissed with our Mothers
              FT.

Comment

lol
                "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

I wasn't getting pissed just fatter with the meal we were eating.
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

LOL

I've noticed a slow down on the anti/pro war disscusions on there boards I visit too. I guess it boils down to people getting tried about talking about it since its in their face nearly 24/7 on TV....
                    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

I'm usually only on here Mon-Thur. I have too many honey-do's on my days off.
                      --Insert something here--

Comment

its the way to do it usualy.... like the israili/palestinian conflict... after some time one just switches off... humans have a very short attention span... now on the other hand we Dragons are all ways ready... (not refering to anything war related btw.. just some things that have been going around at uni... i love nothing more then putting down curupt people. . peacfuly ofcource)

Comment

It now seems to be hotting up.
                          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                          X