• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women in IT ...

Sorry girls...
    Attached Files
    FT.

would be a very nice addition to any IT department though
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

LOL
      DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

True that.
        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

They could easily land an IT job in my company, it's not like our IT guys really do anything anyways.

"Hey ladies, my name is Zokes and I'm single..."
          Titanium is the new bling!
          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

LOL, but better hide that from MOMMA

~Sethos
            "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Shit, there is no such thing as women that look or act like that in IT. Believe me, after working in my industry for 8 years, you do not see things like that in IT, engineering, etc..
              I did see this woman using a fiber cable as a belt once with her tight jeans and collared IXIA shirt. The fiber belt was so tight that her belly was hanging out(not that it was hard to hang out to begin with).
              Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

@Helevitia: LOL

That sounds a bit nerdy

Comment

Well, of course there are no women like that in engineering... They'd have very little time to do anything else than take care of their looks. But I DO know quite a few cute girls who are studying to become IT professionals and/or engineers, so that leaves at least 3 choices:

a) The "feminist" theory: They graduate, but they never get hired because they're girls.
                  b) The "environmental adaptation" theory: They toss personal hygiene aside and turn into freaks and/or nerds.
                  c) The "Hollywood" theory: They get hired, but because they are such brilliant scientists they all work for the government in some top-secret lab.

Comment

d) The "old-fashioned girls" theory: They meet and marry people like Bill Gates and Paul Allen.

See why feminists are dumbasses?

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
                      They could easily land an IT job in my company, it's not like our IT guys really do anything anyways.

"Hey ladies, my name is Zokes and I'm single..."

Zokes: are you looking for more exses to be working at the same place as you

the conspiracy unfolds.....
                      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Working...
                      X