Who is the founder of the MURC COC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the founder of the MURC COC

Vj and i where discusing who the founder of the MURC COC (Club of Confusion) founder is....

multiple choice is on
    Paddy
    0%
    GuchiGuh
    0%
    SpiralDragon
    0%
    ZokesPro
    0%
    VJ
    0%
    darn it all MURCers are confused (all are founders)
    0%
    Sasq
    0%
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

I'm overwhelmed with emotions ... For the first time, my name is mentioned in a poll... Feels kind of ... ...
    Hey, and GuchiGuchiGuh (sorry, but the name reminds me of this) is again amongst the big boys !

(still waiting to vote)...

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

forgot to add sasq in ... .... hope he will fix that

hahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaha
      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

great he fixed it

Comment

polWhore away people

Comment

Hey, I got a vote !
            (Could it be I have a secret admirer ? And if so, is she female, or is SpiralDragon going to kiss him - or me ?)

Jörg
            pixar

Comment

I'm so confused that I voted for everybody else except myself! So confused....hehe.
              Titanium is the new bling!
              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I voted for the person who CAUSES the most confusion.

confused?

me too.
                Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Well, it doesn't matter, as I seem to have one another vote...
                  To use words a wise man once used: Woot!

Jörg
                  pixar

Comment

The one person not listed

The PIT
                    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                      Hey, I got a vote !
                      (Could it be I have a secret admirer ? And if so, is she female, or is SpiralDragon going to kiss him - or me ?)
                      Jörg

naa i would kiss her for you... ... and i did not vote for you (nor for my self)

edit: PolWhore
                      Last edited by SpiralDragon; 30 April 2003, 08:17.

Comment

ARGGGGGGGGG.... how could i have forgotten THE PIT

must be my PolWhoring mania...

Comment

Motub
                          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

motub?!?

Comment

Yes, she wrote it a few years back.

Dave
                              Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Working...
                              X