Spaceing out???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spaceing out???

Go here and take this little space quiz and see just how savvy you are on your celestial knowledge...actually very easy and quite amusing...(I'm all for that )

~Sethos
    "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Pretty easy: 10/10.
    Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Isn't there now thought to be a 10th planet right on the edge of our solar system?
      FT.

Comment

10/10 but:

What planet's orbit takes it farthest from the Sun?
        I was under internal debate because of Neptune's abilty to be the furthermost of them all. I dont agree with the wording of the question, even if it is right.

so there...
        I hate flankers...

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Andrews
          Isn't there now thought to be a 10th planet right on the edge of our solar system?

is this your way of saying you did't get full marks?

tut tut...
          I hate flankers...

Comment

lol only 8/10 because of that, and because of your 'internal debate'
            FT.

Comment

it must be the physcologists draining away your intellectual powers

im doing absolutely anything but working right now. My dissertation is due tomorrow, finals start in 3 weeks and im surrounded by noisy computers in the physics computer suite.

"internal debates" are what keep me going at times like these...

I hate flankers...

Comment

Guess I didn't have all the details - the latest discovery is just another Keiper Belt Object - http://starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/...uestion50.html

PS I know where there is a room full of quieter PCs, but I charge admission Good luck wit the diss, exams etc. Our S's have just handed theirs in and are looking quite relieved - no, wait, the exam timetable has just gone up
                FT.

Comment

Im stuck here. The library had a queue of about 30-40 people a few hours ago. And it's so so so so hot in there. At least i have a fan here .

Thank you for the luck

I think I may need it...
                  I hate flankers...

Comment

Working...
                  X