0%
    No theres too much violence already
    0%
    No they should cuddle up to each other.
    0%
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

I'll honourably accept that punch if only it's from Maggi, the girl.

Comment

I would take off your loonie speck before he socks ya one ! s
      Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

joonie better hope Maggi doesn't slip him the tongue
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
          joonie better hope Maggi doesn't slip him the tongue
          er, that'a a spiraldragon trait, not maggi's
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Won't be long before the dragon is in here, he can sense these threads.

Comment

ooops!

* me runs away scared (watch that dragon breath)
              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

i am here..... just to early in the morning for me to puc up my lips
                "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

ROFL... jee i forgot about this one..
                  "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

This ones going back a bit. I guess you were bored Maggi.
                    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

good guess, but not really, The PIT ...

thing is, I had an inflammation of both of my middle ears which struck me down for four weeks straight and therefore I was using the forum's search engine to find out if anybody was asking for me during that period.

I'm still a little damped on both ears, but feel quite good again, so that I'm back at work and hence online again.
                      Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
                      Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
                      be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
                      4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
                      2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
                      OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
                      4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
                      Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
                      Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
                      LG BH10LS38
                      LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

Are you never online @home ?
                        "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

not for more than a year now

reason behind it is, that we have two buildings at home (50 and 25 sqm) which used to be our main house and bathing/sleeping house, but ever since our two little offsprings came to this world, we re-arranged everything, so that the 2nd building is now our bathing house and hosts my "office", but there's no phone line available.

Next thing is, that german TeleCom(edians) will not supply any form of DSL, so that my bubble of using a router in the main building for supplying internet to the office via ethernet, bursted a few months ago.

Last stance is that I slapped together a pretty low end PC from spare parts (P2-350, 192MB RAM) and dug out my old USB 56k modem for providing occasional internet access, but mainly for my wife.

To top it off, TeleCom(edian)'s phonelines are such a poor quality in my area that the highest connection ever was 31.2kbit/s, but most of the time it only connects at 28.8.
                          I even borrowed a good US Robotics modem as opposed to that crappy USB concept, for hoping it's filters would save higher connection speed, but that one also didn't go any higher than 31.2, while 28.8 was standard with occasional connetcions at 26.4

To make a long story short, I'm arsed and I'm eagerly awaiting one of the private telecommunication companies to extend their lines, so that I get a chance of an ISDN flatrate.
                          Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
                          Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
                          be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
                          4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
                          2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
                          OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
                          4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
                          Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
                          Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
                          LG BH10LS38
                          LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

Good to see you back Maggi, we needed another woman in the forum, can't have liz having all the fun
                            Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
                            X