Your favorite off the wall movies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Genius
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Local Hero
      Adventures in Babysitting
      The Shadow

Comment

American Werewolf in London
        House ('You're pissin' me off, Roger')

(both are available on DVD as special orders)
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

From Dusk Till Dawn
          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

I went out today to buy a new DVD, thinking I was gonna pick up Star Trek:Nemesis, but it wont be released till next week.
            But I did find a copy of my previously mentioned 'House', and snagged it up.
            It's as funny as I remember, and still got me to jump a few times.
            In my book, one of the great comedy/horror flicks of the 80's.
            Roger hacking up and burying that purple witch while Linda Rondstand's 'You're no good' plays (while trying to distract his gorgeous nieghbor) is one of my favorite scenes of all time

edit:
            On the other hand, this was a double disc set, which included House2...and it sucked as much as I remembered, though it had a few chuckles in it....
            Last edited by Kruzin; 16 May 2003, 21:18.
            Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I think the Director's Cut of Brazil is out there somewhere...

That's another "must have." Along with Zardoz (recently added to my collection )

Kevin

Comment

Working...
              X