Animal protector....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animal protector....

Or at least Spike (105+ lbs & strong as a horse) thinks he's Kadens (our new grandson) primary protector. At times he questions any adult humans right to even hold the kid....much less play with him;

Sipke even sleeps right next to Kadens crib making sure the baby is OK almost 24/7. If Kaden even whimpers everyone in the house gets notice that something's wrong. If this plays out like it did with the other kids in this family he'll be right there all the time, making sure on one messes with "his" baby

Shame on anyone who breaks in the house & goes anywhere near that kid....

Anyone else got such critters?

Dr. Mordrid
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 24 May 2003, 21:07.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Well... umm... n/m.
    Attached Files

Comment

Cool....what kind is it?

Dr. Mordrid
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

I'm not sure sure of the species, but it says "Made in China" on the abdomen.

We used to have a Pink Toe Tarantula (Avicularia avicularia,) but it turned out to be male, and when it matured it broke a leg while running around in it's aquarium, and soon died.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram
          I'm not sure sure of the species, but it says "Made in China" on the abdomen.
          ROFL
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

My ”BIG” (8 Kg.), ”right” scaled Daizy a Tibetan terrier 2 years, "protects" (?) Lisa, my youngest grand child.

Fred H
            Last edited by Fred H; 26 May 2003, 22:09.
            It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings...
            ------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
            X