Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup the mosquitoa are comming
    Was almost eaten alive yesterday while repairing my bike
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

what's the last thing that goes thru a bugs mind when he hits the windshield?

His butt.
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Time sneaks up on you, like a windshield on a bug... (John Lithgow)

Jörg
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

luckily they're not here...YET

but these things are already:

sooo annoying...can't they just find some desolate places
          and it appears that BayGon etc. deosn't prohibits them from entering the room, like mosquitos - it only makes them more annoying...and dead, but only after some time.
          Brian (the terrible), is there any reasonable thing why ecosystems need those things?

I only hope that we won't have this year (we had 2 year ago) invasion of this little things (don't know english name)

I wonder if Brian already mentioned them...anyway, I don't like little parts of my skin to be snatched/sliced in the purpose of drinking straining blood (and leaving something too).
          Last edited by Nowhere; 6 June 2003, 18:13.

Comment

Working...
          X