And the Devils take the cup...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the Devils take the cup...

So the New Jersey Devils won the Stanley Cup tonight.
    I was rooting for the Mighty Ducks myself (since the Avs choked in round 1).
    Anahiem made a good series of it, taking it all the way to game 7, but beating the Devils on thier home ice is near impossible.
    So congrats to New Jersey.
    A season well played...
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Congrats to both, hats off to NJ. Both teams played hard and well, but alas there can only be one winner.

I too was kinda hoping Anaheim would take it but NJ has a very tight defensive strategy.

It was a good season indeed.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Booooooooooooring hockey. How can people watch this crap without falling asleep? I hate it every time the Devils are successful. They're proving that an ultra-boring defensive system wins cups. I don't think I'll watch much hockey next year; its getting almost as boring to watch as baseball for gods sake.
      Bart

Comment

Yes the results in almost all of the Devils play off games resembled football scores, that's boring hockey indeed.

But something more fun is coming up tonight. Sweden has a tough qualification game against Poland(football).

Comment

Working...
        X