Who is it going to be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is it going to be?

MSNBC breaking news and the latest news for today. Get daily news from local news reporters and world news updates with live audio & video from our team.

In the latest Harry Potter, one of the main characters is going to be killed. Who do you guys think is going to face the chop?

My guess is Dumbledore as he is someone related to the pheonix (his familiar) and the book title is "The Order Of The Pheonix"

Your guess and reasons?
    Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
    ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Harry Potter.......since someones sig is "Harry Potter must not go back to Hogwards"

Comment

Dumbledore as he is dead in real liffe.

Unless they do another Matrix routine
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Yeah, but maybe they'll render him in 3D.

I want to see Slithering wiped out.
        How can you possibly take anything seriously?
        Who cares?

Comment

That ginger kid must die. Because all ginger people are evil
          DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

1. They've signed a new actor to play Dumbledore for the next couple movies. So t'ain't him, as far as I know.

2. Can't be Harry, DUH.

- Gurm
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            I would still get screwed

Comment

The book's released today (this side of the pond anyway), and is on the shelves just about everywhere (my sister's copy also arrived today, though I'm not going to open it). Anyone here sad enough to go out and flick through one just to find out who it is?

(NB - I haven't read any of them or seen any of the movies, so I don't care really. )
              Blah blah blah nick blah blah confusion, blah blah blah blah frog.

Comment

My copy is out today as well.

'Course it's getting wrapped for Julie's b-day this upcoming weekend.

- Gurm
                The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                I would still get screwed

Comment

Maybe the old female professor that likes flying around as an owl? Dont know her name, but it could be her. Or the prisoner of azkaban, harrys godfather or whatever

Comment

Harry's step-family would be great candidates to get run over by a double trailer Mac truck, but then again they need enough rotten characters in the film to counterbalance Harry's goody-goodness.
                    Who cares?

Comment

I was thinking of making a poll... but didnt as people here dont mind having a higher number of posts made

Could also be the half-giant Hagrid
                      Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                      ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

I heard that the killer is going to be Hairy Pothead himself, and I think he ends up killing Ron, his best friend.

But my info could be WAY off, guess I'll have to wait and see.
                        Titanium is the new bling!
                        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

i think hagrid is a goner. they dont live long and hes pretty old as it is for what he is
                          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
                            I heard that the killer is going to be Hairy Pothead himself, and I think he ends up killing Ron, his best friend.

But my info could be WAY off, guess I'll have to wait and see.
                            heh, it isn't Steven King who is writing the books
                            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

...I like Hagrig.
                              Who cares?

Comment

Working...
                              X