X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But without the case to put on the shelf
    (and this one's worth putting there)

Comment

You could always have a look at ebay, but I wouldn't - you need the CD Key to play on battle.net (where we will play), and you never know if they gave the key to their friends, or just use it after they sold you the game.

AZ
      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Here is something

But probably shipping costs to here would be insane

Comment

I know there is at least a blizzard.de shop, too. You might want to have a look over at CD Projekt. I know they were the publisher for Diablo 2 in poland, so I assume they also were for Starcraft.

AZ

Comment

ROTFL!
            Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

Blizzard has a Diablo2 1.10 BETA patch that is supposed to make the game much harder/better. I was just wondering if anyone has tried it out?
              --Insert something here--

Comment

az, probably (they're publisher of Warcraft III too), but that doesn't mean they have someold boxed versions. And last time I checked you could buy Starcraft + BW from some smaller distributor in dvd boxes for 12 €; in some part of them there wasn't a CD key. So you get the picture

Comment

Frozen Throne!!!!
                  Last edited by GuchiGuh; 8 July 2003, 22:41.

Comment

ok now that scares me a lot...

Comment

@ Ajax: I tried it . Yes, you're right, the game is much harder and better, now. There are a lot of new (great) unique items and the drop chances for certain items have been increased, too (AFAIK). The character skills are better and more effective. Just look for the whole change log of 1.10 beta!
                      Diablo 2 LoD 1.10 (even the beta) is a good reason to install the game again. The only bad thing is the fact that you can't join the BattleNet with the beta version. It's still possible to play the game online via TCP/IP.
                      Last edited by Lambo-Fan; 9 July 2003, 08:31.
                      Asus H97 Pro Gamer| Intel i5 4690K| Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 3GB | Soundblaster ZxR | 8 GB Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3 1600| LG 24 MP88HV-S

Comment

Bought it yesterday
                        they had printed the keycode in a most anonymus way
                        Took me a while to find it....
                        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

on one bottom corner of the piece of paper inside the dvdcover with no indication it is the cd-key and not some other purchase code?
                          Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                          ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Yes

AZ

Comment

anyone game for this tonight?

Comment

Am in!~ come to murc channel

Comment

Working...
                                X