Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats guys!!!
    System1:
    Asus P4T533, Pentium IV 3,06GHz, 512MB SAMSUNG Rimm 4200, MAXTOR DiamondMax Plus60 20GB, MAXTOR DiamondMax Plus60 60Gb, MATROX PARHELIA, MATROX RTX100, ULTRAPLEX 40MAX, PLEXWRITER 12/10/32S, 2 x IIYAMA Vision Master Pro510

System2:
    ASUS P4T533, Pentium IV 3,06 GHz, 512 MB SAMSUNG Rimm 4200, MAXTOR DiamondMax Plus60 20GB, MAXTOR DiamondMax Plus60 60Gb, SAPPHIRE 9800XT, CREATIVE AudigyII, ULTRAPLEX 40MAX, PLEXWRITER 40/12/40S, 2 x IIYAMA Vision Master Pro510

Comment

Shit I need glasses they were supposed to have gone onto the banned list not moderators.

Comment

ROTFLMAOPMP
        FT.

Comment

LOL...

Jörg
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Hehe. Well done az and VJ (you've got uppercase and lowercase covered between you... )
            DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

VJ is uppercase because he can actually photograph

AZ
                There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by az
                  VJ is uppercase because he can actually photograph
                  Nah, I'm just better at faking it (better not let a girlfriend hear this)... (perhaps I'd better use the word "pretending" )

Besides, photography-skills have not much to do with the camera used or some knowledge about it. I am conviced that most photographers can make better pictures with simple cameras, than I can with mine. But I'm in it for the fun and am still trying to improve on my photos: I more or less feel I have the theoretical part right, but still need to work on how to apply this knowledge when shooting pictures. If I dare say so myself, I think I have improved in the last year.

VJ are my initials; it seems better to put it in uppercase, and IMO it even looks better this way: VJ JV vj jv

Jörg
                  Last edited by VJ; 12 July 2003, 04:50.
                  pixar

Comment

Oh, I just noticed az signed his last post in uppercase... Any particular reason ?

Jörg
                    pixar

Comment

No, the equipment has nothing to do with the art

You are clearly the better photographer, if it's only because I suck.. should get out more, and practice a little, I guess

My nick comes from my original battle.net account, .=AZRAEL=., so my ICQ nick is AZRAEL, then I shortened that to just AZ, and made it lowercase, because it looks better, IMHO. I still sign in uppercase though, dunno why

AZ
                      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by az
                        No, the equipment has nothing to do with the art

You are clearly the better photographer, if it's only because I suck..
                        Ah, so that explains (some) of the yes-votes here:
                        Forum yes, but do the mods suck?

should get out more, and practice a little, I guess
                        Yes... I don't do that enough either... but it is the only way to learn.

Jörg
                        pixar

Comment

Working...
                        X