No announcement yet.

Crash different.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No no! You can't put it up top! That's reserved for the MIGHTY BLUE APPLE!
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Don't blame the people who made it. They're a sketch-comedy group, and the ORIGINAL file (I have it) is a nice cross-platform MPEG. It's also 50MB, so of course it's been compressed to nasty alternative formats.

- Gurm
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      If only life were as easy as you
      I would still get screwed

Comment

Hahahaha!!!
        Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

ROTFLMAO

What's the chance of my mac-user (OS ver 9) being able to play that if I send him the link?

On second thoughts, it might send him over the edge
          FT.

Comment

LOL!
            Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

It's... perfect...

Ghydda
              As I always say: You can get more with a kind word and a 2-by-4 than you can with just a kind word.
              My beloved Parhelia was twotiming with Dan Wood - now she's gone forever and all I got is this lousy T-shirt
              |Stolen Rig|RetroGames Rig|Workstation Rig|Server Rig|

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tone
                ROTFLMAO

What's the chance of my mac-user (OS ver 9) being able to play that if I send him the link?

On second thoughts, it might send him over the edge
                Probably
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
                X