No announcement yet.

some facts about women.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No it is most certainly not the same here. believe there has been many 'discussions' about it.

Don't get me wrong the father usually has last say over big decisions but at his own risk

What I say about the woman controlling the household budget and money I really don't think many of the married guys(and maybe girls) here would find odd, just a lot more peaceful
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by McRhea
      In the past 4 years it has always been her Dad that has paid the bill.
      What you're saying is really odd, because in non-westernized family homes here in Korea, the Father is the one that controls the money... is it not this way in Japan as well?
      Sasq can correct me if I'm wrong, but afaik, the woman controls the money. The father gets an allowance based on how much is left after all the bills are paid.

Jammrock
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Find a woman you like? Save yourself 10 years of hell and just buy her a house and car and get rid of her. Saves time and trouble of marriage and divorce...

Comment

Originally posted by Brian R.
          Find a woman you like? Save yourself 10 years of hell and just buy her a house and car and get rid of her. Saves time and trouble of marriage and divorce...

That sounds just like divorce!

Originally posted by GT98
          I pay for my women when I'm done...its easier that way
          Marriage, Date, Rent, PAY is the key word.
          "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

When Charlie Sheen was asked about his name being in Heidi Fleiss's appointment book: "I didn't pay them to have sex with me. I paid them to leave when it was over."
            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Since things seem to move in this direction:
              Attached Files
              Lawrence

Comment

LOL @ LvR & Wombat.

Comment

Originally posted by Byock
                  Marriage, Date, Rent, PAY is the key word.
                  When Charlie Sheen was asked about his name being in Heidi Fleiss's appointment book: "I didn't pay them to have sex with me. I paid them to leave when it was over."
                  Thats the point I was trying to make
                  Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Thought for the day....

"Men are like a fine wine. They start out as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the shit out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with."
                    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Originally posted by McRhea
                      I have not seen ONE of my American friend's girlfriends do that. It's always, "Hey, I'm going out with my friends, see ya later." And if the friend voices he concern and expresses his wish that she stay with him that night, usually one of two things happens. 1) The girl says, "Whatever, if you love me, you'll trust me, See ya" or 2) The girl stays home with him, but then the evening is ruined by laying a guilt trip on him by saying, "Fine, I just won't have any fun for the rest of my life because it's what you want."
                      Not all American women are spoiled brats, but unfortunately many are. It comes from daughters having no daddies around and their bitch divorcee moms constantly badmouthing their fathers. Compare a girl with a father to one without and you will see what I mean. They turn out to be lesbians more often too, if only because no man can stand their immature disrespectful nature.

Comment

Theres another famous saying:

Men mature....women get old
                        Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Working...
                        X