Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pesky Nintendo hinting at a PSP counter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pesky Nintendo hinting at a PSP counter?

I suppose in the Nintendo fashion of not releasing any details until the system is complete, they have hinted at a big product announcement in Spring of next year. Speculation says it will either be details on the GameCube predecessor (which was announced in January) or a new handheld gaming system, designed to compete more with the PSP.

I would guess both. I bet the announce the new handheld and the specs to the next game console. They want to get a jump on the PS3 and need to keep their handheld line top dog if they want to survive.

Only time will tell.

You may now return to your normal lives.

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Iwata's no fool, he's turning Ninty around and isn't going to make the same mistakes as his predecessor.

Comment

Yeah.

The sad part is that hardware-wise, the GameCube is really the best of the three systems (PS2/XBox/GC) but they've really been hurt by lack of game diversity.

Gpar_
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      If only life were as easy as you
      I would still get screwed

Comment

Nintendo hardware mostly sells because of Nintendo games, who are undoubtly among the best, always been that way and i doubt it'll change soon.
        no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Working...
        X