Blackout cause...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackout cause...

....was human error, something you can't buy your way out of very easily.

Article

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Thats funny. First they blamed Canada, since Americans couldn't POSSIBLY do anything wrong. Now its American human error. Kinda surprising though that someone could black out so many people with simple mistakes.
    Bart

Comment

They are just looking for a scapegoat right now.

Joel
      Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
      Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Ohio eh? Holy Toledo!
        Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Looks like a whitewash really.
          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

amazing...it'll be interestng to see what the final report has to say.

~Sethos
            "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

IMO the cause of blackout is all privatized distribution, without minimum requirements regulation , low prices, underfunded companies-> understaffed and/or underinvested.

Comment

and you guys believe that dribble they claim caused the Blackout of '65?! LOL
                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

LOL indeed.....

Dr. Mordrid
                  Dr. Mordrid
                  ----------------------------
                  An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

So what it all comes down to is, that guy did it.
                    #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
                    people do all day!"

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
                      and you guys believe that dribble they claim caused the Blackout of '65?! LOL
                      In '77, Con Edison blamed GOD!!

Apparently, a considerable amount of human error helped the electricity hating diety along.

Paul

Comment

what about these blackouts after US, here in Helsinki, Finland and also the latest in London. Funny, after the US blackout our officials here Finland told (of cource) that blackouts like in us could't happen here in Finland, ooops
                        dedicated server obtained, users close to Finland welcome

Comment

Same here - the blackouts could not happen in this country. Yet for nearly an hour most the the london underground was halted (250,000 people stuck underground), and all main train lines going down south were halted. D'oh!

Comment

baclkouts are comon here..... the excuse this time was low fule.... too mutch berucratic nonsens befor a darnd oil tanker anchored right next to the darnd power plant reservoirs fro a whole week could be aprooved to unload its shipment... mind you not aprove the qulity of the fule... but to aprove the actual unloading..

in my opinion what hapened in the US and Europe is a result of Alian experiments...
                            "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

ROTFLMBAO
                              [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                              Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                              Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                              Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                              Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Working...
                              X