Alas poor Wales Italy 4 - 0 Wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alas poor Wales Italy 4 - 0 Wales

Just watched Italy v Wales. Wales did for the first thirty minutes and then faded badly.
    In the end it could have been six or seven rather than the four which is surprising considering it was Italy who normal think one is enougth.
    I was interested as Robert Page plays for my team in the league and his performance mirrored Shef United performaces very good to very indifferent. I think he was at fault for two of the goals yet also did some good clearances. He doesn't seem as consistant as he did a few years ago.
    Anyway Wales can still do it and all the best to you.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

I wanted them to beat the Italians bad...

They play a kind of football that is so boring and calculating that you wonder if they even enjoy playing.

Every time Italy or italian clubs win something big, it's a sad day for football.

Comment

I was surprised that Italy didn't stop at 2 - 0. I guess Wales pissed them off at Cardiff. Did you also notice the welsh fans being pelted by the Italians.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I hate Pippo Inzaghi...that guy is the biggest ****ole of a striker I have ever seen. While other strikers also try to piss off the marksman and get him sent off, this guy bases his whole game on sticking as close as possible to his man and going down if even a pinky is laid on him. It's funny though, he has those huge lips because of a defender that took his little game a bit more seriously
        All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

The sad thing is that they have very good players, even Inzaghi has his moments.

Comment

Working...
          X