X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else got AMD spam?

Sender: euro.tech@amd.com
    Received: from amdext2.amd.com

Would you like to become one of the first in the world to receive an AMD Athlon(tm) 64 processor and witness firsthand the unveiling of our newest technology? Unlock the mystery being unveiled at area-64.com and you may get your chance.

Only 5 people will have the chance to win this package, which will include:
    ° The highest performance AMD Athlon(tm) 64 processor, a top-of-the-line NVIDIA nForce3 Pro powered motherboard, and 1GB (2x512MB) of DDR400 memory from Kingston Technology.
    ° Tickets to the invitation-only AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor Launch Event on Sept. 23, 2003 in San Francisco.
    ° Unprecedented access to this event, the AMD64 technology, and the masterminds behind it.
    ° All-expense paid travel & accommodations for the event. (see site for full details.)

It's true. And it has started. And we have already had 2 winners! Continuing for the next 3 days (Wednesday 10th, 2003 to Friday 12th, 2003 inclusive), 1 package per day will be available to win. But once these last 3 are gone, they're gone. You must hurry! (Feeling lucky? You could try to instantly win one of 1,000 other prizes instead. "Instant Wins" will be available until and including the 22nd September, 2003)

You must prove yourself worthy by entering our vault at designated times and passing two tests to earn your place. You must register on area-64.com in order to take part, and once you do you'll receive daily updates from us to alert you every time the vault opens.

The next vault opening will be between 8am and 9am Eastern time (USA)1 on Wednesday 10th September, and all participants must have completed all the vault challenges by 9:00am when the vault closes for the day. Will you prove yourself worthy to join us? Click here to begin your test or visit area-64.com now.
    Note 1:

Please note that all times given in this mailer and future mailers will be Easter time (USA).
    To calculate the local UK time, add 5 hours to the Eastern time:
    Therefore 8am Eastern time (USA) is 1pm GMT (UK)
    To calculate the local German time, add 6 hours to the Easter time:
    Therefore 8am Eastern time is 2pm CET (German)
    Will you join them? Click here to begin your test and visit area-64.com now.

This email is a direct result of your contact with the ETSC and not part of a campaign. There is no need to unsubscribe to this email as you will only be contacted once.

© 2003 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, AMD Athlon and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only.
    I've never been to ETSC nor did i ever contact them or AMD, so i don't know where they got my mail from. Anyone else got this?
    no matrox, no matroxusers.

Oh, oh, oh ... me wants to win! I don't care about the launch event, but free hardware and a free trip to San Fran would rule.

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

My only question is, is it open to non US people?

J1NG

Comment

Never seen one, looks cool though!
        "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Well if you win it and don't want it I'll have it.
          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
          X