Iran storms out of IAEA meeting....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iran storms out of IAEA meeting....

after beging told they are in non-compliance of the nuclear non-proliferation treaties. IAEA chief Mohammed ElBaradei is said to be shocked by the advanced stage of Iran's nuclear program.

The IAEA has given Iran until Oct. 31st to come into compliance.

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Oh shock and horror. Another Arab nation thumbing their nose at the world.

And then everyone's gonna be ALL AMAZED when they use a nuke on some "non-Islamic" nation. And they'll all say "it's not ALL Islamics, just the crazy out-of-control ones that run Iran".

How many exceptions to the "it's not all Islamics" rule do you have to make before it IS all Islamics?

- Gurm
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    I would still get screwed

Comment

temp bin

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
        How many exceptions to the "it's not all Islamics" rule do you have to make before it IS all Islamics?
        There's a statement that should be removed from that post.
        #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
        people do all day!"

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral
          temp bin
          Doc's comment was purely informational.
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Exactly; this is straight news. Scary-as-hell straight news given the newly discovered contacts between Iran and North Koreas nuclear and missile programs....but still news.

Dr. Mordrid
            Dr. Mordrid

Comment

With all due respect, you can post all the straight news informational topics, though when it's about sensitive subjects you know from the start where it will end, at least when certain people come into play.

And with straight news followed by those people's comments repeated scenarios we're slowly spilling the temp forum back into the lounge.

Comment

So we're to limit news posts to stuff so bland it's not worth posting? 'cmon.....

Dr. Mordrid
                Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Guess I'll have to take it as it is. Luckily there's only one frequent straight news poster and a couple of potential thread killers.
                  One thing you US people are good at, tickling the boundries of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral
                    Guess I'll have to take it as it is. Luckily there's only one frequent straight news poster and a couple of potential thread killers.
                    One thing you US people are good at, tickling the boundries of things.
                    ****ing troll.
                    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
                      ****ing troll.
                      Isn't that a little harsh?

A Troll by definition is someone that is purposely posting things to piss off others right? Isn't that what you just did?

Dave
                      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
                        ****ing troll.
                        bite me !
                        If it weren't for Gurm's post I wouldn't have posted.

And if you will, the same tickling of boundries is applyed throughout your society and in foreign policy, stepping on people's balls in the name of free speech or whatever you consider your rights.
                        I'm f***ing tired of this false guise and at least in what these forums are concerened I don't have to take this shit. It's an international forum.
                        Doc's "informative" topics followed by Gurm's or KvH's radical/racist responses slowly establishing a foothold in the Lounge again like they did in the Soap Box, all under the name of free speech straight news.
                        Always pushing the limits trying to find in more or less subtle ways "who's your bitch".

Hope I'm the thread killer in this case, because I'm tired of beating around the bush

Originally posted by Helevitia
                        Isn't that a little harsh?

A Troll by definition is someone that is purposely posting things to piss off others right? Isn't that what you just did?

Dave
                        I'll bite this time, stupid as it may be.
                        Last edited by Admiral; 12 September 2003, 16:09.

Comment

Oh shock and horror. Another Arab nation thumbing their nose at the world.
                          It's not an arab nation, an Iranian would smack you if he/she could!

Back to topic. The events are worrying.

Edit: Just read through Admirals last post and much that he say is true. Remember I'm not here to tick anyone off, I always try to stay out of these threads.
                          Last edited by Novdid; 12 September 2003, 18:03.

Comment

Umm, last time I checked Iranians were Arabs.

And Islamic.

- Gurm
                            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                            I would still get screwed

Comment

Umm, last time I checked Iranians were Arabs.

And Islamic.

- Gurm
                              [RANT ON]

Iran: Persian 51%, Azeri 24%, Gilaki and Mazandarani 8%, Kurd 7%, Arab 3%, Lur 2%, Baloch 2%, Turkmen 2%, other 1%

I know pently of people who are sick of your trides...please spare us your bullshit you spout

[RANT OFF]

I can see the Israelis doing something about this...I know they wouldn't stand for the Iranians having nuclear weapons....
                              Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Working...
                              X