Congrats to Wombat..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Wombat..

.. who actually managed to get to 7000 posts without being (too much of) a postwhore!

likely story
    Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

hehe, congrats Wombat!
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Hmmm, I guess this means I need to get out more. Or just get a job, I got out plenty as it is
        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

nah, you're fine. what you do need to do, however, is stop using your l33t sk1llz to alter your post count in the database
          "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Lol DGhost!

Congratz Wombat.

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Gratz Wombat
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Congrats Wombat.
                Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
                Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
                Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Congrats!
                  Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

what ... where.. who,,,,,, oh.... congrats
                    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Welcome to the Club Rob
                      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I just can't compete.
                        Titanium is the new bling!
                        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Congratulations! Guess II still have some years of posting to do...

Comment

Congrats Wombat!

Comment

Good lord. Even more than Zokes!

Comment

Working...
                              X