Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New body kit for the bimmer (pics - 56K warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New body kit for the bimmer (pics - 56K warning)

Wheeeeeeee I love car mods!!!! FINALLY got rid of the horribly ugly old-man-ish stock sedan front end of my BMW. The new kit is a Rieger M3-look front end/side skirts (rear coming next week).

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Too bad I have to blemish that beautiful face with a huge Canadian front license plate. Oh well, at least the car is coming together the way I want it, at long last.

Bart
    Bart

the bumper looks much slicker! nice job!

Comment

Yeah!
      This looks very good The Rock! For the liscence plate though, it's not Canadian plates that look like that in the front because in Quebec we only have one on the back. There's at least something good in here.
      Why SysAdmins like Unix?
      unzip, strip, touch, finger, grep, mount, fsck, more, yes, fsck, fsck, fsck, umount, sleep.

Comment

I almost want to move to Quebec just so I don't have to put the front plate on.
        Bart

Comment

Waa M3 front lip!!
          Noiiiiiccccceeee!!!!!

Extremly nicely done The Rock
          As the next mod I'd suggest SMG gearbox + M3 motor

Comment

that looks alot better man
            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

I'm not too happy with the paint job. It doesn't match well enough. Dammit!
              Bart

Comment

Originally posted by The Rock
                I'm not too happy with the paint job. It doesn't match well enough. Dammit!
                Oh well.. you have a nice car.. be grateful! Hey, you could be a homeless Pakistani street urchin sewing up soccer balls for ten cents a week..

If that car displeases you, though, I would be happy to remove it from your sight and take the burden of its ownership upon my own humble self.

Comment

LOL! Thanks for the kind offer, but I must decline. I'm just a teeny bit miffed at the paint since I paid $922.20CDN to have that front/side skirts painted and installed, and that seems a bit steep when the job isn't done right.
                  Bart

Comment

Originally posted by The Rock
                    I almost want to move to Quebec just so I don't have to put the front plate on.
                    Put it in your windshield. Why ruin a great mod with something as mundane as a license plate.
                    Titanium is the new bling!
                    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

sorry wat was it again? 320i? 318i?

Comment

320i: 2.2L I6/168hp.
                        Bart

Comment

Nice, I must say!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X