Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
    Time for The People's Court.

Seriously. Either that or pawn all his belongings for rent money, change the locks, and pin the pawn ticket to your front door.

Or just change the locks and chunk his shit in the yard and chalk it up to experience.
    that would be easier if he hadnt gone and got a new door handle for his room with a lock that needs a key
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

In this case, use the same trick - for the front door...
      "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Is the lease in your name alone, Liz?

Comment

Kick, kick, kick.

I lived with someone like that, once.

He was a REAL nice guy, really. Always friendly, good humor etc.

In the end, he stole (food, clothes, bathstuff etc), lied and sneaked to avoid me. There went a good friend.

It isnt YOUR god damn problem that he cant handle money stuff (and it wasnt my damn problem then). Out on the street. make him wise up. Trust me; you WILL be doing him a favor - the next person he owns money, might pawn his kidney.

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Drill his lock out if it's your place in your name.. then throw all his crap out the door and change the locks. He can then be charged with breaking and entering if he tries to come back.. you can not.

Comment

yea, just my name on the lease. we get paid tomorrow. im waiting to see if he plans on paying anything then i am going to kick his out on the street
              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Go Lizzie!

J1NG

Comment

whoa... i just cant believe some people... i mean it boggles the mind... Because would'nt it just be more stressful/hard to avoid paying, knowing that your not going to get away with it forever, rather than just hoestly working and paying for it?

But i just guess that's what some people can do...

glad to see you taking action Lizzy... and i hope i never have to go through that... best of luck.
                  |CPU|Intel P4 2.8GHz(800MHz) @ 3.4GHz(980MHz)|CPU Cooling| CoolerMaster Hyper 6 CPU Heatsink & Fan, Arctic Silver 5 |Mobo|MSI 865PE Neo2-FIS2R (Bios 2.4)|RAM|2 x 256MB Geil PC3200 RAM, Dual Channel, 5:4, 2-3-3-5|HDD|2 x WD 36G 10000RPM SATA (8MB Buffer), RAID 0|Video Card|256MB Sapphire x800pro VIVO 475/450@540/520, 16 pipelines enabled, 3D Connect bios|Video Card Drivers|Omega v2.5.90|CD-RW|LiteOn CD-RW|LCD|17" ViewSonic VP171s|PSU|Enhance 400W|K&M|Logitech MX Duo|OS|Windows XP, SP2, DirectX 9c

Comment

//
                    Last edited by Lizzard[MPE]; 20 October 2007, 02:05.
                    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]

and he said he has someone lined up to take my place. hahahahahah.
                      You should have asked, "Really? And who might that be?"

When he tells you call and warn them.

Comment

Working...
                      X