MURC irc channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MURC irc channel

for all of those who are wondering where the #murc irc channel has gone, it's temporarily located on server at IP
    130.89.163.235 port 6667
    #murc

feel free to join in

Is the server broken? i can't seem to connect.
    Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

Originally posted by knirfie
      Is the server broken? i can't seem to connect.
      Same problem here .
      Asus H97 Pro Gamer| Intel i5 4690K| Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 3GB | Soundblaster ZxR | 8 GB Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3 1600| LG 24 MP88HV-S

Comment

Still exists...
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

dZeus appears to be on holidays, and I don't have a static IP atm, so it's down for now.
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

'k, i hope this works: temperary MURC server: 212.204.143.22
            Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

Well, dZeus is back and its "UP"again
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

yeah sorry about that. I forgot to start the irc service after I rebooted the box (damn box forgets to 'return' disk space taken by deleted files once in a while).

Comment

Just a heads up, all things going well full irc services will be returning soon to a MURC near you.

This includes the java applet - or a newer version.

Dan

(p.s. maybe a few other changes in the works too)
                  Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Thanks Dan.
                    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Well it will probably go offline here and there for some changes. but the irc network is back up and running.

Also the Java irc client works again.

Dan
                      Juu nin to iro

Comment

Working...
                      X