Star Wars: Clone Wars animation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars: Clone Wars animation

George Lucas, Cartoon Network and Gendy Tartakovsky (Dexter's Lab and Samurai Jack) have made an animated "micro-series." There will be a total of 20, 5-minute episodes about the events that take place in the Clone Wars between ep 2 and 3 of the movies. After the micro-show has been aired on Cartoon Network they release it online here:

Stream Cartoon Network on Max. Sign up to watch animated shows and specials starring your family’s favorite characters. Plans start at $9.99/month.

When you launch the Flash site, it will create the window to the size of your resolution (for IE users), to some people's dismay. Choose either the light or dark side of the force and you can access the show archive. 3 eps are up right now and can playback only in Real or Quicktime.

And since Lucas doesn't have sole control of the series (Lucas did story, Gendy did script and animation, afaik), it's actually very good. So far. Just EXTREMELY fast paced.

EDIT: Oh yeah, since Gendy does it 'Samurai Jack-style' there's only barely enough dialogue to movie the story, the rest is all action.

Jammrock
    Last edited by Jammrock; 12 November 2003, 08:17.
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Something else you should add. US only.

J1NG

Comment

??? You can't enter the website?

Comment

You can enter, but the damn quicktime vid doesn't work. It'll say "Sorry, only for US" or something like that.

J1NG

Comment

I'm gonna assume the Real vid is also the same...

J1NG

Comment

Of course, if anyone (not in the US) else can get it, please advise...

J1NG

Comment

It's all streamed. You can probably goole it. I'm sure people are pirating them from off air.

Jammrock

Comment

i thought starwars was good untill i saw this now u have destroyed my passion for Star Wars u son of a bitch i hate u
                WaterCooled!
                AMD Athlon XP 2400+@2325 with Water!

Lian Li PC71 Mods UnderWay!
                Radeon 9800 Pro 450Core / 375 Mem With Original Cooling just memsinks added
                512mb HyperX Dual Channel 400MHz Ram
                Modding is my life allways was my life and i intend it to be my life

Comment

Im sorry, but wud it b a l0t oF trubble 4 u if u wrote hole wordZ? That wud be Teh Roxx0r! Thx.

luv

AZ XDXDXD
                  There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

oh punctuation would be nice also it's so much more easy to determine when a sentence starts and when it ends that way makes communication a lot easier doesn't it

AZ

P.S.: No need for multiple exclamation marks though, of course!!!!!!!111
                    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X