TTT easter egg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTT easter egg?

Ok, maybe I'm a bit too fixed with seeing easter eggs in little details, however...

Did someone noticed that at a certain point in the film the color of the eyes of Legolas change?
    They change only this time, while feeling a danger, preparing for combat...and strangely enough, they change to a really particular color...purple!!
    Gurm, what do you think? Never heard nothing on this subj on the films' newsgroups?
    Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Lol. Dritzz returns??

A forgotten realms adventure??
    A good character choice, for sure.

~~DukeP~~

Comment

It's a glitch. During edits they forgot the bright-blue contact lenses.

- Gurm

P.S. There IS, however, an easter-egg, in the same place it was on the first film.
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
        It's a glitch. During edits they forgot the bright-blue contact lenses.

- Gurm
        Are you saying that Orlando Bloom has this persistent problem of his eyes turning purple when Ian McKellan is near?

Comment

Hmmm, I got the R2 (UK) version and I can't find any of the Easter eggs. Strange. Haven't bothered to dig into the disc(s) to see if it's there or been removed due to the BBFC. : \

J1NG

Comment

I have the region 2 version too, and I can confirm that the easter egg is there...
            This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

Care to just tell me where they are and how to get them so I can view them? (I didn't buy the DVD's, so if it's buggered I'll need to get the owner to get them exchanged quick)

PM me if need be.

J1NG

Comment

It's simple. You go to the scene listing, go to the last page, and go straight DOWN. You'll go PAST the last chapter, and a little ring appears.

Same as with Fellowship.

- Gurm
                The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

Comment

Heh... just watched the easter egg. *bleeeep*ing hysterical
                  Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

"Peter Jackson, you ****ING HACK!"

- Gurm

Comment

Nope. No can do. Disc 2, last scene selction. Can see the mouse with the ring, but can't select it. Any ideas?

J1NG

Comment

I had, but I forgot them while looking at your avatar. Sorry.

Comment

The good easter egg is on disc 1, not disc 2.
                          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Not there. Hmmm.... gonna tear both discs to see if it's there or been done by the BBFC...

J1NG

Comment

Hmmm, doesn't look like it's there! Can see everything else on those two discs, but no other extras!

Damn! Gonna tear the other two discs to see if there's anything in there...

J1NG

Comment

Working...
                              X