Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random computer craziness

I don't know HOW this happened?

Dead burned CPU, the result of using a crapp HS.

Not only wasn’t this cooler enough to cool the above cpu, the user tried to run it the wrong way around for a while
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

The Amazing Compaq cooler
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

What type and speed CPU is in that Compaq?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram
        What type and speed CPU is in that Compaq?
        Most likely a PIII running at around 650Mhz.
        When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

That CPU was a P2, 400Mhz if I don't remember wrong

Comment

Re: Random computer craziness

Originally posted by Technoid
            Not only wasn’t this cooler enough to cool the above cpu, the user tried to run it the wrong way around for a while [/B]
            It should have been enough for an athlon XP 1700. I have one of those, and while it was horribily noisy while I used it, it did satisfactorily cool my athlon xp 2000+, even in the horrible hot summers we have in perth (40C+ ambient temp)
            80% of people think I should be in a Mental Institute

Comment

Re: Re: Random computer craziness

Originally posted by rugger
              It should have been enough for an athlon XP 1700. I have one of those, and while it was horribily noisy while I used it, it did satisfactorily cool my athlon xp 2000+, even in the horrible hot summers we have in perth (40C+ ambient temp)
              Okay for 10 points name the manufactor and model

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Random computer craziness

Okay for 10 points name the manufactor and model
                I though it was the stock cooler that came with retail AMD processors i.e. the ones made by AVC
                When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Nope it isn't

Anyone else wanna try?

Comment

coolermaster something...
                    Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

Nope it isn't
                      Your not exactly giving us a lot to go on

Comment

Originally posted by knirfie
                        coolermaster something...
                        Knirfie here hangs in the #murc channel where I have already has disclosed that
                        So he (and everyone else who hangs there) are disqualified, in this little game

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
                          Your not exactly giving us a lot to go on
                          I's it MY fault that Coolermaster copies the same HS that everyone else?

Comment

I's it MY fault that Coolermaster copies the same HS that everyone else?
                            Yes, next question

Comment

heh, Don't tempt me
                              I might just take another photo of some computer "thing" and see if you can guess what it is

Comment

Working...
                              X