Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Isle studios closed, Fallout 3 cancelled!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I wouldn't have so much of a problem with 3d RTSes if they just left the damn perspective alone. Most 3D RTS games require more concentration on the camera views than the actual gameplay. If they had kept the same fixed 3/4 isometric perspective view as Starcraft and just used 3D hardware, then I wouldn't have a beef. Same thing with RPGs. Use the same perspectives only with 3d hardware. But nooooo, idiot game companies have to put in 360 degree rotating camera crap that RUINS the game in both genres. Yet they think this is somehow a selling point ("view the action from ANY angle"). Look at Warcraft 3; lotta folks love it, I think its a steaming turd that couldnt hold my attention for 15 minutes. My own opinion, probably not shared by many.
    Bart

Comment

actually I'd love a way to lock the camera in many games
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I have to say, I'm gutted.

Fallout and Fallout 2 were my favorite games ever. My only gripe about the first one was that it wasn't long enough. That was solved in the second one. Amazing storylines and humour too.

A few moments silence, please...
        I hate flankers...

Comment

Working...
        X