No announcement yet.

What's a tosser?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I gather, some people take great offense from the word Wanker, where as others don't mind it at all.
    I guess it's like the 'N' word. It all depends on whose saying it as to whether it's considered offensive or not.

Joel
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Out of curiosity, I googled 'wank' and came up with about 100 gazillion racey sites, many of which were clearly US. Maybe it's regional and hasn't reached sunny California yet
      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis
        Out of curiosity, I googled 'wank' and came up with about 100 gazillion racey sites, many of which were clearly US. Maybe it's regional and hasn't reached sunny California yet
        Nope its not on the East Coast either....I've heard the term Wack off used in this context but not wank or wank off.
        Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis
          Trust me, it's not regional and it's not a popular phrase when referring to beating off.
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel
            I guess it's like the 'N' word. It all depends on whose saying it as to whether it's considered offensive or not.

Joel
            I think its more like the word Punani. The "N" word is to closely associated with racism where punani and wanker is not.

Dave
            Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

The "N" word is to closely associated with racism where punani and wanker is not.
              You are probably right to a point. What I meant was let a black tell a joke using the 'N' and it is considered funny as hell but let a white tell the same joke and he is labeled a racist and it is not funny at all.

Joel
              Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
              Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Well, as statistics show that 95% of males over 12 wank, beat off, toss off, jerk off or otherwise beat their meat, spank the monkey or masturbate and the other 5% are liars, I don't think that racism can be an issue here
                Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

I think the same goes for women, but more like 50% are liars.

Comment

Whatever you call it, do it at least 5 times a week to keep that prostate healthy

"You're a wanker"

"Maybe, but at least my prostate is good"
                    FT.

Comment

Working...
                    X