No announcement yet.

Wacko Jacko + Farrakhan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should get Bill CLinton ... oh wait, he was disbarred.
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Not excusing the type of behaviour that Kv describes but if whites hadn't behaved as they had in the past none of this would be happening now is my opinion
      [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
      Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
      Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
      Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
      Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

How long do we have to pay for the mistakes of generations past? Blacks and Whites can coexisit quite peacefully, but, some groups think that because their great great grandfather was a slave, they should have special treatment now. I am all for equality, but if someone started a White-Hetro-College fund, it would be prosecuted for being racist, yet, every other college fund exists. Can anyone explain how that is fair?
        "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Ya, all you White Chickens must pay!!!!

After all, we know you White Chickens were all Coo_Clucks_Clans Members.
          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

HAHA, Never understood the KKK either. Blind hatred should not be tolerated. Brain washed inbreds. *laughs*

And Yes, I agree. White chickens do pay. We take alot of discrimination, but it is all in good fun.
            "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

I agree it is not fair. I do not condone what all the special interest groups do. It is just sad that the atmosphere that nurtured the coming of all these groups existed in the first place. When it was the other way around the other side felt suitably outraged as well. This led some of the more extreme persons to try to take advantage of the situation. In any situation there will be differing points of view. I have found that it is always easier for someone to believe in the innocence or guilt of someone who looks like them. Everyone has some slight element of xenophobia about them (in my experience). My opinion about this case is he might or might not have done it. Innocent until proven guilty.
              [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
              Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
              Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
              Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
              Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Well spoken. It is always the extremists who color a bad picture for the rest of any particular group.

Comment

Peace guys!!
                  "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Things certainly seem to be looking better for MJ. Number ones is topping charts in UK & Australia, he's been interviewed for 60Minutes tomorrow, has gotten his CBS special back, and the case against him doesn't (yet) appear very strong.

Comment

Originally posted by DentyCracker
                      Not excusing the type of behaviour that Kv describes but if whites hadn't behaved as they had in the past none of this would be happening now is my opinion
                      Well THAT is for sure one of the most dangerous arguments in this context. It w2as the most used argument to "excuse" the killing of jews in every country that did this kind of thing (the "They've taken control over the important positions and abused the power they got though this, causing hatred towards them..." argument...)

It's always a very bad idea to excuse something wrong through other wrong things be they past or present, because this cannot hide the fact that it still IS wrong.
                      But we named the *dog* Indiana...
                      My System
                      2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
                      German ATI-forum

Comment

Well, did anyone else see the interview with Ed Bradley? What a strange person. He might not be guilty of anything but niavete, but jeez.. the guy acts SO gay, and has had himself medically altered to look more feminine, there he is wearing bright red lipstick and all. When some boy says MJ sucked his dick, it's just not hard to believe.

Comment

Well admitting he sleeps with children wasn't very wise. I think he's going down for sure.
                          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                          X