Like car crashes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like car crashes?

Heres some vids of WRC accidents....all I have to say is thank god for roll cages!

Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Two points.
    1, Look how many times the wrecks occure in the same place on the courses.
    2, I would never occure to me to turn on my windshield wipers if I started to crash, but that happened in several of them.

chuck
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Comment

My two points.
      1) In the fist video, look at the cars with all the fancy spoilers and dry pavement tires. That's the type of car I'd go on a dirt track and race with.

2) In the second video look at the cars and see the difference in the cars and the tires. ( they are also better drivers too ).

(okay so maybe it's only one point, but give me a break I've got the flu and a really bad headache, and bored out of my mind staying in bed any longer)

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoZ
        My two points.
        1) In the fist video, look at the cars with all the fancy spoilers and dry pavement tires. That's the type of car I'd go on a dirt track and race with.

Ever hear of World Rally Championship?

All those Fancy Spoliers are there for a reason...not like your punk ass kid thats driving around with a 88HP honda civic with a whale tail spoiler since it looks cool
        Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

I've always wondered why more rally spectators don't die more often, especially after seeing some of those crashes. I bet there are some seriously gruesome crash videos out there involving spectators getting bulldozed.
          Bart

Comment

Originally posted by The Rock
            I've always wondered why more rally spectators don't die more often, especially after seeing some of those crashes. I bet there are some seriously gruesome crash videos out there involving spectators getting bulldozed.
            I've seen one once. I think it was a skoda that rolled over a bunch of people.
            You know what they say, the more you run over someone, the flatter he gets
            "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

I admire those drivers and their skill, it will take me years to get to their level of control and handling.
              Rally is my favourite sport!!!!

Thanks for the clips!

Cheers,
              Elie

Comment

Elie;

Ever lap 2 mile a tri-oval at 180+ mph?

Dr. Mordrid
                Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 20 December 2003, 23:49.
                Dr. Mordrid
                ----------------------------
                An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by The Rock
                  http://www.extreme-machines.nl/Filmpjes/Crash/crash.mpg
                  Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
                  X