To Beard or not To Beard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TransformX
    I hate facial hair. I hate shaving as well but if I don't shave for too long it starts itching terribly.
    Have you considered electrolysis?
    FT.

Comment

I've considered laser treatment. But not for me and not for the face...
      "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

The college where I work said they could wax my face but I thought that sounded too painful
        hmmmmm

Comment

Keep your beard if you can get away with it, Using hair conditioner on your beard does soften it up a fair bit, and can help stop some of the itchyness.

I am Goatee'd at the moment, with occasional bouts of full beard when I can't be arsed shaving for a week or 2.

Comment

Tony,

I have the same problem. After all noone likes a itchy rash from being brushed up against a wad of prickly hair.

I tell the wife that I will shave when she does

On the other hand, my Christmas beard still makes me look like Shaggy of Scooby-Doo!
            The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

I found the itch went after a few weeks.
              Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis
                I found the itch went after a few weeks.
                I can hardly take it for a day. The itch drives me nuts.

Comment

I hadn't shaved for a few months and really started to look (well, I tell myself I only started to...) a bit like Saddam. Yesterday I went to the hairdresser, and she cut my beard very short (and my hair by about 20 cm. Now it's only shoulder length ). I like it, and will keep it

AZ
                  There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

What about pictures ?
                    And while you're at it, it would be nice to have an update about your lovely daughter. It's been a while since you've last posted pictures of her.

Comment

Working...
                    X