How to nail a spammer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol.
    Ill send him a nice email, and include his rl address.

Thats a (thinly) veiled threat if ever.

If he doesnt respond to that, Then Ill airlift You guys a RPG from the local surplus...

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Another possiblity: Track down his ISP and report the abuse. If the provider is a rather famous company, they will normaly do something against him.

I would also remind you NEVER answer these mails! You response is the best lure for their further shits. They won't care how you curse them. They know they can't be worse than shit anyway. And, most of these mail adresses are fake.

Comment

Don't forget to put his email address in some newsgroups.

Comment

I still think "SMALL PENIS HERE" painted on the back of his car in bright red paint would be the most fitting tribute.

1.) The punishment fits the crime.

2.) Major public embarassment.

3.) Causes a reasonable monetary expense to the spammer.

4.) Little chance of you getting caught.

Comment

Hehehe. Yes, well.

Im actually suprised to see that he lives in a western country.
            I always thought most spammers where located in the east.

The Danish consumer protection agency appeared to be VERY interested in his physical adress. He might be having a visit by the local police.

Another compagny recived a fine for spamming yesterday. Its only the second verdict in Denmark, but the fine was pretty stiff: 400.000,- DKR ~ 70.000$ And it was a rather small firm.
            The fine appears to be set at a certain value per spam, around 100$.
            This could lead to some pretty interesting numbers if f.ex. Microsoft is convicted (which they could be, according to danish laws).

As for our dear friend with the less than stellar equipment: The fine would prob. be set by the Canadian police. I have no Idea what kind of sentece he could expect.

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Originally posted by Duty
              Here you go, have fun.

Registrant:
              Turvill Consultants Limited 265 Port Union Rd Suite 15525 Scarborough, Ontario M1C 2L3 CA
              416-536-6020 Fax:416-536-4585

Domain Name: PILLPROMOTE.COM

Administrative Contact:
              ADMINISTRATOR, DNS brian@cupidcams.com 265 Port Union Rd Suite 15525 Scarborough, Ontario M1C 2L3 CA 416-536-6020 Fax:416-536-4585

Technical Contact:
              ADMINISTRATOR, DNS brian@cupidcams.com 265 Port Union Rd Suite 15525 Scarborough, Ontario M1C 2L3 CA 416-536-6020 Fax:416-536-4585
              What makes you think that these adresses etc. are genuine?
              Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Working...
              X