Spirit threatens to join beagle Mars Council to sue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spirit threatens to join beagle Mars Council to sue

In a dramtic turn of advents the mars rover spirit has suddenly started radioing rubbish.

At first Nasa thought they're were listening to some old speeches made by Bush and his poodle Blair over wmd's. However although the message is garbled, there is some sense in it so therefore the speeches theory had to be debunked.

Rumours that Spirit is running some operating system by Microsoft and that it hasn't been patched against Blaster have been discounted as pure media nonesense.

Scientist are trying to reset the machine but are afraid that CTRL + Alt + Delete may not work due to the huge time delay.

Other theories are that Spirit has found Beagle is incorparating in reproduction and doesn't want to be disturbed. This also been dismissed as nonesense as has the sabotage claims by ALQ.

In another shock development Nasa have just recieved a radio message from Mars claiming to be the Martian Council. They're demanding that Earth removes the clamped dead metal littering the planet immediatly. The release fee is £1000 Maropts. They also demand that Earth chucks their rubbish into the sun rather than on other planets. This is the friendlier, cleaner way of keeping the planets clean.

Nasa is checking to see whether this message is genuine but are said to be shocked that the first contact with an Alien species maybe over a rather large litter ticket.
    Last edited by The PIT; 23 January 2004, 01:57.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Re: Spirit threatens to join beagle Mars Council to sue

Originally posted by The PIT
    Nasa is checking to see whether this message is genuine but are said to be shocked that the first contact with an Alien species maybe over a rather large litter ticket.
    ROFL

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Hehe.
      Hadn't read this before I posted my pic in your other thread.
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Found in an engineering journal
        Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Your all wrong..

Its a pretty straightforward answer....

The batteries have run flat trying to get to .............

This was the last transmission.
          Paul ... Peterborough ..Uk

....Ex- Perth ...WA .....

The ( EX) Forrestfield Flyer

Comment

LOL...
            AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
            AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
            Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
            Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

LMAO......

Comment

Today Nasa recieved another complaint from the Mars council.

Macdonalds hasn't recived planning permission so can you remove the shop from our planet forthwith. The food is second rate tastes crap and NO we don't want fies with it.

In the meantime Tony Blair has gone on record that the wmd will be found on mars.

I'm sorry Tony although a few idiots belived you over Iraq I doubt very few will belive you on this.

Latest newflash. Bush Jnr has declared that the Universe will be a safer place if Mars was invaded. When asked how do you get a load of troops onto Mars Bush refused to comment but then insisted that wmd are on Mars and would have to be dealt with.

The Mars council has so far failed to reply but then messages seemed to resemble hysterical laughter.
                Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Courtesy of Ars... the real reason we haven't heard back from Spirit:

Comment

Working...
                  X