X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Spiral Dragon

Ya Majnoon! emta jaye la Canada?

Translation:
    You crazy $#@ when are you coming to Canada?

Well?

off topic: LOL did i missed something? Elie Since when did you become a MURC writer? (congrats btw)

back to topic:

and yes spiral, come to canada soon (TM)!!!!

Comment

Thanks Chrono,

I didn't even know I became a writer until a few weeks ago

Regards,
      Elie

Comment

I may be moving to Canada myself upon finishing college, so we can have a MURC reunion of sorts...
        Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

LOL..... jayeh baad shi asher ashhour

translation: i am coming in about 10 month

looking forward to it
          "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Doodel fassal babbel dabbel

Translation: I hope you gona have a great time in that icky country of Canada, which I hope to someday visit myself

Comment

Hey we welcome all kinds of crazies!
              We're half nuts ourselves to be happy in this -30C winter.

Comment

Yeah... the only bonus to the cold is it makes us age really slow... I'm 24 but only look 16 (if I shave everyday... apparently the cold also gives excessive fur coating)

Besides we sure know how to party...

Summer =Outdoor Patios - Bitching About The heat - and Getting Drunk To Cool off
                Winter = Staying Indoors - Griping About The cold - and Getting Drunk To Forget The cold
                Spring = Staying Indoors - Compaining Over The rain - and Getting Drunk to forget your wet
                Autumn = Outside Patios - Bitching About The Chill Wind - And Getting drunk to bring back better memories of summer and tight skirts and tube tops
                AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
                AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
                Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
                Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

Just cleared off the rear deck last night to be able to get to the gas barbeque. Darn near 2 feet of snow!
                  A little cold (-20C), but the antifreeze worked like a charm.

mmmmm - grilled salmon.
                  Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

How many Canadians Are On The Board Now Anyways? Active Ones That Is?

Well There's Me

Charles - Port Elgin, Ontario, Canada (For those of you from anywhere else... its 3 hours north of toronto)
                    AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
                    AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
                    Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
                    Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

there is me too..
                      Kasper - Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada... right next to wonderland
                      We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Me too me too!!
                        Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Pat

Kitchener, Ontario.
                          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Another Canuck here...
                            Asus EAH4870, Samsung SyncMaster 2232GW LCD, Asus P5Q Premium, Core 2 Quad 2.66 GHz 1600 MHz FSB, Antec TruePower Quattro 1000, 5 Seagate Barracuda 500GB SATA, Iomega 1GB Jaz, 4.09GB (OCZ 1066 DDR2 Reaper), Sound Blaster Audigy 2, LG GH22LS30, Logitech MX-1000, Antec Twelve Hundred Case, Windows XP Professional (SP3)

Comment

Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu in Quebec, about 20km from Montreal, and 6 hours from Toronto.
                              Titanium is the new bling!
                              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
                              X