Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is he?

George Bush goes to a primary school to talk about the war. After his talk
    he offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand and George asks him what his name is.

"Billy".

"And what is your question, Billy?"

"I have 3 questions. First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, why are you President when Al Gore got more votes? And third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden?

Just then the bell rings for recess. George Bush informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume George says, "OK, where were we? Oh that's right---question time. Who has a question?" A different little boy puts up his hand. George points him out and asks him what his name is.

"Steve"

"And what is your question, Steve?"

"I have 5 questions. First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, why are you President when Al Gore got more votes? Third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden? Fourth, why did the recess bell go 20 minutes early? And fifth, what happened to Billy?"
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

hmmmm ... the ending doesn't work for Dubbya. If it was a Clinton joke, the end would work. Bush blocks people from protesting near his public apperances. People mysteriously vanished or committed suicide under Clinton's regime.

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock
      People mysteriously vanished or committed suicide under Clinton's regime.
      Yes, and that in a very scary amount...

The early rang bell would fit to Bushs politics, though...

Besides, this is an old joke - I seem to remember having read it at least once here quite some time ago.
      But we named the *dog* Indiana...
      My System
      2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
      German ATI-forum

Comment

It's still funny anyway
        "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

lol
          P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Hmm... its not *that* funny...

and this seems to me the sort of thing that would belong in the Temp Forum...
            "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Working...
            X