No announcement yet.

Googlewhacking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KV, all your "eccumenical" ones are no good. You spelled it wrong (only one C).

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

Edit: Same goes for "chikan passerine", chikan is not in the english dictionary. Those are the rules for googlewhacking, I didn't make em up

Edit2: Here are the rules in case you're wondering.
    Last edited by agallag; 26 February 2004, 14:59.
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Pfft... that's lame, besides all of your silly rules just put me in the lead. I am the CHAMPION!

Comment

foliculitis monkey

edit: dang, guess not...spelled it wrong....lol
        Last edited by Ozbreeze; 26 February 2004, 17:06.
        I'm a genie in a bottle BABY, gotta rub ME the right way!!!

Comment

Got one!

folliculitis dilbert

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

MURC parabolic.

OK, MURC isn't a word but I still got one

Got another one: cyanine whacking.
            Last edited by Liquid Snake; 26 February 2004, 21:32.

Comment

Originally posted by agallag

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

Edit: Same goes for "chikan passerine", chikan is not in the english dictionary. Those are the rules for googlewhacking, I didn't make em up

nuts.

how about zimbabwean periclean (2 identicals)

Their dictionary leaves a lot to be desired, actually. Parliamentarianism was not defined, nor was waycar.
              Last edited by KvHagedorn; 26 February 2004, 21:53.

Comment

Looks like all you have to do is create a "wordlist" of every imaginable word, and that invalidates everything.

If not for this, Antiguan mugwump would work.

Comment

Alright, a genuine googlewhack:

breviloquence manna

Comment

ROFL!.. on the whack stack, the most recent before mine was:

circumcised tyrannosauruses

Comment

hehehe..

engorge cockerels

Comment

rapaciously slacking

Comment

WTF!!!!!!
                          WaterCooled!
                          AMD Athlon XP 2400+@2325 with Water!

Lian Li PC71 Mods UnderWay!
                          Radeon 9800 Pro 450Core / 375 Mem With Original Cooling just memsinks added
                          512mb HyperX Dual Channel 400MHz Ram
                          Modding is my life allways was my life and i intend it to be my life

Comment

KV is now googlewhacked!

RedRed
                            Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

Originally posted by agallag

Sorry, it is in the Shorter Oxford English Dictionary and is defined as a kind of Indian embroidery.
                              I also found it in Encyclopaedia Britannica:
                              Chikan work: Hindi Chikankārī delicate, fine Indian embroidery done in white cotton threads on plain muslin. The ancient history of this style is uncertain, but it is known that in the 18th century it was introduced from the state of Bengal (now Bangladesh) into Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, still the chief centre of production in the 20th century....[for another page]
                              Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Working...
                              X