No announcement yet.

Monks and fortune tellers only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whee! Thanks guys(and girls ). Drinks are on me!

Double celeb for me today. My Birthday. And the release of Ninja Gaiden (Whooooo! ). Dunno about the girlfriend bit. Might work on that soon(tm).

J1NG
    Last edited by J1NG; 2 March 2004, 13:09.

Comment

hbd
      Work-Box:P4C3.0GHz; DFI LAN Party875Pro, GeiL Golden Dragon 512MB PC3500 DDRAM, ==>>PARHELIA 128+ZALMAN HEATPIPE MOD<<==, 2 x WD360 Raptor 36Gig RAID 0, MAXTOR 6Y080L0 80Gig, Plextor PX-W4824A, Toshiba SD-M1612, 2x BenQ FP767 17"TFT

MEDIA-BOX:P4C3,2GHz; ASUS P4P800 Deluxe, GeiL Golden Dragon 512MB PC4000 DDRAM, Radeon9800XT, 2xHitachi HDS722512-VLSA80; RAID0, Plextor PX-116A, PX-708A, Plextor Premium/T3B

Comment

HBD J1NG!!!!!

Comment

Grattis På Födelsedagen
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Nice, birthday on Super Tuesday.

HBD

Comment

Happy Birthday J1NG! Bet you didn't know this was going to happen ;p
              DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Actually GNEP...

Uh, three celebrations for me actually now. (I think). Birthday. Ninja Gaiden. And a lovely lass that said "Let's see how this develops." (Not an outright rejection, so a chance anyway )

Again, thanks for all the birthday posts in the thread.

J1NG

Comment

Happy Birthday!!

Comment

Girlfriend? I thought monks were supposed to be celibate.

Comment

Herzlichen Glückwunsch

AZ
                      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Gelukkige verjaardag!
                        pixar
                        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                          Girlfriend? I thought monks were supposed to be celibate.
                          Uh... Long story. Suffice it to say, I'm a monk until around now (maybe a little later). When I will meet some people and recommended to complete my current Karma with them. Uh, that probably doesn't sound very monkish there, but don't get the wrong idea . Once done. I can return to Monkdom or just wait till this life finishes and try not to generate any more Karma to bring me round for another pass .

J1NG
                          zokescount++

Comment

Working...
                          X