• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kruzin
    It's the pounds of hair i shaved off his back this past weekend
    damn kenny i had no idea you two were so close
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Not nice for a newbie mod to start misquoting, little girl
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

oooooooh! Fight!
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Someone is getting close...
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

I think that there's T - 101 hours until Sasq decides to changes the post count again, other than that the only thing I can come up with is that he's finally gonna buy the 101 Dalmatians DVD?
            Titanium is the new bling!
            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Ok, let's analyse this... Sasq said someone is getting close.
              -101 doesn't change, so it certainly is not a number of hours... April 1 is indeed the 101th day, but why start the countdown from 101 yesterday ?

So the only likely candidates are Lizzies correction of Kruzin's suggestion... and Belwarriors 3rd option (teasing)...

Jörg
              pixar
              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Perhaps it's something like...... April 1 being 4/1 and 4+1 =5 = 101 base2?

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                  Ok, let's analyse this... Sasq said someone is getting close.
                  -101 doesn't change, so it certainly is not a number of hours... April 1 is indeed the 101th day, but why start the countdown from 101 yesterday ?

So the only likely candidates are Lizzies correction of Kruzin's suggestion... and Belwarriors 3rd option (teasing)...

Jörg
                  Actually It' 31 + 29 + 31 + 10 = 101 so April 10th.

Comment

Well, we are over the 24h mark, so it appears we can rule out that -101 is referring to days (it would have to have changed value).
                    He also said 'my birthday is soon' IN QUOTES. Perhaps he is not referring to his own birthday, but to someone elses...

Jörg
                    pixar
                    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
                      I think that there's T - 101 hours until Sasq decides to changes the post count again, other than that the only thing I can come up with is that he's finally gonna buy the 101 Dalmatians DVD?
                      Eureka! Sasq is a model T-101 here to save John Connor from the T-1000 and T-X. It all makes sense now, "I need a vacation", "Burst net must be terminated", "Lizzie, your clothes. Give them to me.".

Comment

or he maybe just waiting till we make 101 posts in this here thred and then deleat the acounts of evry one foolish enugh to have posted in here :P

that includs me ......
                        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Eureka! Sasq is a model T-101 here to save John Connor from the T-1000 and T-X. It all makes sense now, "I need a vacation", "Burst net must be terminated","Lizzie, your clothes. Give them to me.".
                          The local tease would have to supply pics
                          Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Number of days he had to eat quick ramen
                            “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                              Well, we are over the 24h mark, so it appears we can rule out that -101 is referring to days (it would have to have changed value).
                              He also said 'my birthday is soon' IN QUOTES. Perhaps he is not referring to his own birthday, but to someone elses...

Jörg
                              Maybe that's it.
                              101 base2 is 5 and Lizzy's birthday is on April 5th

Comment

yes, but there is no -101 in binary.
                                Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
                                X