Tsk!..... girls that dont know better!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
    I hate those ridiculous commercials that overblow the importance of whatever crap they are trying to peddle. I'm talking about things such as, "Your Mom and your Pepsi One are drowning. Which do you save? Sorry, Mom." Advertisers who offend every decent sensibility like this are really barking up the wrong tree.
    Although the clip was a bit funny, I have to agree with your statement.

Regards,
    Elie

Comment

offend ............. sensibility.............

Well - asked around for a perfect gift for the average anal retentive Murc-er, and "tidy butt" was suggested as the perfect product to cure the condition
      Lawrence

Comment

Well, the problem here is that there isn't enough innate common sense to kid around about stuff like that. When you are surrounded by REAL people who value their crap more than people (even family or friends,) the joke pales.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
          Well, the problem here is that there isn't enough innate common sense to kid around about stuff like that. When you are surrounded by REAL people who value their crap more than people (even family or friends,) the joke pales.
          Lets call a spade a spade then - we all are real people living in a real world - so if the real problem is lack of common sense, dont blame me for applying what little I have of that comodity and actually seeing the funny or even trying to see the funny.

Or should I have read that to mean I dont have enough common sense?
          Lawrence

Comment

Working...
          X