X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greebe
    I smell a rat
    Best get the pest control people in then
    When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

I smell a rat
      You're right:

Will joining Word-of-Mouth.Org enable you to find out what others are saying about you?

Comment

aha!

there it is!

i thought it was spam, but the address has been blocked etc so no more from them!

r.e. sara1984, it was not my uf account (as i am not actually there anymore) but my yahoo one, and was one of the very few that slipped through the spam filter. anyway how are you finding uf? i was only there for a year on exchnge and had an absolute blast! was different but just as much fun (althoug better weather) than in the uk
        Dell Inspiron 8200
        Pentium4m 1.6
        640mb pc2100
        64mb gf440go
        15" uxga ultrasharp
        40gb 5400rpm hdd 16mb cache

Comment

This smells like Word-of-Mouth.com... Snopes.com has a good write up on how it works...

http://www.snopes.com/computer/internet/wordofmouth.asp

Comment

The website is a sham. It spams you e-mails telling you people are talking about you, then baits you into paying them for a premium membership so you can anonomously contact the people that posted they knew something about you.

More info here: http://www.snopes.com/computer/internet/wordofmouth.asp

Comment

Why hasn't the Admin shut this bogus 1 or 2 post Rat down by now?
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

because his mod takes her slow ass time
                Last edited by Lizzard[MPE]; 30 April 2004, 12:01.
                www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Working...
                X