Sometimes it's worth complaining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sasq
    Record it on a tape. find where your local council member lives, and go and play it next to his/her bedroom window at 3am in the morning.

Share the lurve
    I did this when in the AF. Had a digital recording of a jet crash and played it at 4am one Saturday night... had people throughout the building freaking out as if a F106 crashed in the parking lot across the street
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
      Record it on a tape. find where your local council member lives, and go and play it next to his/her bedroom window at 3am in the morning.

Share the lurve
      I'd get arrested for disturbing the peace. Strangly it never clunks when it rains as the rain ceases the clunking slowly returns. I was glad it raining most of the day I was in bed sick. The clunking at rush hour later on really did my head in.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

dig the damn thing up!

Comment

Bury it would be better. They may spot a large hole eventually but then theres so many pot holes they probably wouldn't notice.
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Yorkshire Water have got back to me and say we've never heard of this job. The Job ref isn't anywhere on our records.
            So I'm back hounding the council.
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Just shows it's not worth complaining.

Just put on a disguise, go buy some fertiliser and diesel fuel, use half of it to blow up the thing and dump the other thing in some local Islamic bigmouth's back yard (oh.. and dribble the fertiliser from the scene of the crime to said back yard. )

Comment

Drill it and tap it. Then bolt it down.

Comment

And err how do I secure the bolts to the underlying road surface. The only reason why it's rocking it's that the underlying surface has got a slight problem.
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Quick drying cement is your friend
                    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Just pour some "wet" cement out over the entire hole, cover and all.

50kg should do it.

It wont clunk no longer!
                      (It wont open either, but hey - Your not going down there..).

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Theres one down the road that has been buried by the council. Dunno why that one didn't clunk perhaps that was what was wrong with it.
                        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
                          Theres one down the road that has been buried by the council. Dunno why that one didn't clunk perhaps that was what was wrong with it.
                          Perhaps infront of a Couselmen's or a family member or a close friends home?

That's normally how it works
                          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Yorkshire Water have now contacted me again and said we've found your job we'll be fixing it this week.

If they do will I give them the list of the other ten I know off that I hear when walking back and forth to walk.

Perhaps I ought to record them all and make a pop song.
                            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
                              Yorkshire Water have now contacted me again and said we've found your job we'll be fixing it this week.

w00t!

If they do will I give them the list of the other ten I know off that I hear when walking back and forth to walk.
                              Get some florescent red marking spray paint and do them a favor

Perhaps I ought to record them all and make a pop song.
                              LOL

Comment

Well the one outside my house has got a yellow cross on it painted by the council.

Since I'm a selfish git the others are someones elses problem.
                                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                                X