No announcement yet.

Now tell me F1 isn't interesting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, though, F1 (or any commercially operated so-called "sport") is not interesting. As far as I'm concerned, you can take all the Beckhams (wife included), Schumachers, Federers, Woods, all their colleagues and equivalents in other games like the US versions of hockey, netball and rounders, put them in a ship, drive it over the Mindinao Deep and pull the plug out. I would much rather watch a kid's game of cricket or rugby, which is played for the fun of it, not to gain humengous sums of money. When the so-called sport comes on the TV news is when I go for a piss or make a cuppa tea.
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

When the so-called sport comes on the TV news is when I go for a piss or make a cuppa tea.
      You sound like you've been combining those two, Brian!

Surely there's a place for both? Very very few can aspire to or attain the levels of perfection required for the very top of the sport.

I like to watch my kid play footy, swim or do karate, and it is enjoyable in its own right, but so is watching a pro.
      FT.

Comment

What's more embarrassing than being one of the premiere automakers in the world, with a heritage that extends back to the invention of the automobile itself, having every technical advantage that money can buy, having invited 6000 guests to your home Grand Prix race, and having both your cars blow their engines? Maybe getting caught jacking off by the Queen of England?

Nah.

Poor Mercedes.

Michael wins again. Yawn.

Comment

Getting caught by the queen or jacking off by the queen?

AZ
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

At least Button keeps making it to the Podium - even if only thanks to his team-mates stupidity!

If you are gonna crash into a Ferarri and ruin your race, at least take it out with you!
            FT.

Comment

Working...
            X