Kids!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids!!!!

I helped my neighbour with a load of gravel yesterday, parked my truck and locked my side of it, not realizing the other door wasn't locked.

Went out this morning, and someone had been through the center console and glove compartment, spilling the contents all over the interior of the truck (mostly papers, receipts, etc).

They also left a beer cap in there.

They also stole my $300 Gtech performance meter from the center console probably thinking it was a radar detector or something. thing is, without the manual they wouldn't even know how to use it

can only assume it ws a bunch of kids walking around with beers and looking for open vehicles.

an expensive lesson for me.
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

And they can probably get the manual online

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Guess who's back
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Welcome back Dr Mordrid !!!
        "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
          And they can probably get the manual online

Dr. Mordrid
          The stranger returns now we needs rags to turn up as well.

Where have you been hiding all this time???
          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

welcome back Doc.
              Yes I'm sure they can get the manual online.
              but we really don't need kids racing up and down the street checking what their cars can do.
              I just used it for tuning purposes, and when I went to the track, I could get an idea what the car did without waiting for the slip at the end of the run.
              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
              X