Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time out

Hello,

Well, just to make sure people don't panic : I'm going to a conference and on holliday, so I won't be back for at least 2 weeks... It could even be 4 weeks, depending on my having access to a PC...

Have fun!
    (and do behave while I'm gone )

Az: You currently are the sole man in charge of DI, don't let them walk over you!

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

That's fine, I'm renovating and won't be on the net for a few weeks either, other than from work

So, people, behave! We can't do anything right now, but wait till VJ gets home and you get a hell of a spanking!

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Have fun Jörg!
      DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

did you guys hear that? no moderation in DI for 2 weeks? M...Mwh...Mwahha...MWHAHAhaAHRHAHRhrRHARRrrr!!!!

Have a good time Joerg/Az~!
        Last edited by GuchiGuh; 2 July 2004, 05:39.

Comment

have fun guys
          "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Packing went faster than I expected...I just had to visit here again...
            (I might have to kick off from MURC in those weeks )

Originally posted by az
            So, people, behave! We can't do anything right now, but wait till VJ gets home and you get a hell of a spanking!
            Hmm, so we play good-<s>cop</s>moderator bad-<s>cop</s>moderator?
            How come I get to be the bad cop ?

Jörg
            pixar
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
            X