1994 Toyota Celica GT-S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 Toyota Celica GT-S

Anyone know where on the engine block the serial number is on a 1994 Celica GT-S? My brother is buying one, used from a dealer, and wants to make sure all the numbers match.

Also, I can't find much info on this car on the web. Several sites only list GT and ST models for 1994, but no GT-S. Also, the DMV registration lists a 1.8L engine, when the GT-S should have a 2.2L. A little strange.
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Could be a import. Japan has a thing about engines under 2.0l

Comment

ok i have something embaracing to say... i am 26 years old... i am suposidly from the male species... i've had a driving licens since i was 18.....

however i dont know didly squat about cars ... and i can barly drve one
      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralDragon
        ok i have something embaracing to say... i am 26 years old... i am suposidly from the male species... i've had a driving licens since i was 18.....

however i dont know didly squat about cars ... and i can barly drve one
        then Quebec is not a bad place to start driving in Canada
        We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Remanufactured Engines for Jeep,Mitsubishi,Mercruiser,Isuzu,Cadillac,Motorhomes,Ford,Nissan,Oldsmobile,Pontiac,Suzuki,Toyota,Lexus,Mazda,Buick,MG,Triumph and Volkswagen. We ship North,West,South and East to provide our remanufactured engines to the world.

Down mid-way.

5SFE as the Camry?

3S-GTE as the MR-S?

Shouldn't it be casted/printed on the side of the engine somewhere?

1.73TBredB@1.67(166X10)@1.6V
          ASUS A7N8X
          Corsair 1GB PC3200
          Parhelia 128MB
          EIZO L685EX

Comment

Never mind, we found it. Everything is a-ok. Thanks guys.
            Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
            X