M. Night SUCKFACE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M. Night SUCKFACE

Yeah that's right, SUCKFACE. He doesn't even deserve some clever attempt at working with his name.

Don't waste your money.

I guessed the plot of the movie based only on the trailer. Thankfully I didn't actually see the movie, and thus didn't waste even the time, let alone any actual money.

Comment

See? And everyone couldn't understand I didn't like the very linear, boring, and predictable "signs", and called him a poor director.

AZ
      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Signs was the worst movie I have seen in the last few years:
        - aliens were cheap - they blew all money on mell gibson and wound up with nothing left for CG. So all they could do was some cheesy costumes and a tractor to mow down the corn.
        - the plot was linear, predictable and pathetic
        - the evil aliens, trying to take over earth, sounds like 50's B movie
        - the seemingly all powerful aliens fight with no clothes and no weapons
        - the preacher having doubts about religion, well Mel Gibson did his best, but still, you can't make such story believable

Edit: Village is rated by 0.5 point lower then signs, it must trully suck then.
        Last edited by UtwigMU; 31 July 2004, 04:13.

Comment

Ever hear of the movie called Envy? It was released a couple months ago, and was in theaters for like 2 weeks because it sucked so incredibly much. Luckily I didn't waste my money on it, but heard from friends that lots of people were leaving the theater half way through.

Comment

Originally posted by rylan
            but heard from friends that lots of people were leaving the theater half way through.

ooops, sorry, that was me.

musta been the beans.
            Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

I liked unbreakable. The 6th sense was definitly one sense too much for me...I didn't like it.

Looking forward to signs (not seen yet, but DVD is here).

Cheers, Hannes

Comment

The Villiage premiered at #1 with over $50 million.

It KO'ed both Bourne Supremacy and Manchurian Candidate by at least a 2:1 margin.

Dr. Mordrid
                Dr. Mordrid
                ----------------------------
                An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Battlefield Earth did well it's first weekend, too

Jammrock
                  “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                  –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by rylan
                    Ever hear of the movie called Envy? It was released a couple months ago, and was in theaters for like 2 weeks because it sucked so incredibly much. Luckily I didn't waste my money on it, but heard from friends that lots of people were leaving the theater half way through.
                    I saw Envy...it was ok, had some funny parts in it. I mean, hell, Christopher Walken alone was worth watching it for.

Comment

I actually went to see "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle" this weekend, and it was actually enjoyable, btw.

Comment

Working...
                      X